I took an unexpected visit to the Downtown Sephora in Toronto and with the blink of an eye I noticed the line Becca on the shelf.
I don't personally know a lot about Becca but what I can tell you is that they have a varied shade range especially for dark skin and offer a product line to create natural flawless looks.
I had previously saw a review (the thing that gets me in trouble) on Becca's highlighters and decided to test out a few in store.
They are absolutely beautiful and I saw a limited edition rose gold highlighter was on display and I grabbed it faster then you can say hello! A few details and my impression on the skin perfector are below.
- Becca describes this product as a shimmering skin perfector that provides luminosity in any light
- Becca uses a unique process for their highlighters whereas they don't press dry pigments together (which is typically done) they blend pigments with liquid binders which provides a creamy texture and beautiful pigmentation
- This rose gold shimmer is combined with warm toned coppers, golds, rose golds and peachy shades that provide a beautiful gleam on the face
- This is a limited edition shade exclusively available for the holiday season
- This skin perfector can be purchased on Becca's website or at Sephora
- This product is paraben free
- Retails for $46 CAD
- I am totally in love with this skin perfector
- It is a product that can be universally flattering on light to dark skin if used sparingly
- Due to the deep pigmentation and smoothness of this product it is easy to go overboard and over apply, so it is great to use a fan brush/stippling brush to apply products on the cheekbones
- The wear on this product is great I found it lasted for about 8 hours
- I love that there is a beautiful design in the powder itself and the packaging is very sturdy as well.
- The rose gold color provides a unique look on the skin and provides a beautiful glow
- I also enjoy that this product can be used all over the body during summer time
- I will use this to multitask as a highlighter, cheek color, and eyeshadow