Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Rose Gold Perfection: Becca Rose Gold Shimmer Skin Perfector Review

For the latter part of the year I have been very interested in stepping out of the box with product ranges I purchase and been opening my eyes to cosmetic lines that offer superb pigmentation and higher quality.
 I took an unexpected visit to the Downtown Sephora in Toronto and with the blink of an eye I noticed the line Becca on the shelf.
I don't personally know a lot about Becca but what I can tell you is that they have a varied shade range especially for dark skin and offer a product line to create natural flawless looks.
I had previously saw a review (the thing that gets me in trouble) on Becca's highlighters and decided to test out a few in store.
They are absolutely beautiful and I saw a limited edition rose gold highlighter was on display and I grabbed it faster then you can say hello! A few details and my impression on the skin perfector are below.


Details

  • Becca describes this product as a shimmering skin perfector that provides luminosity in any light
  • Becca uses a unique process for their highlighters whereas they don't press dry pigments together (which is typically done) they blend pigments with liquid binders which provides a creamy texture and beautiful pigmentation
  • This rose gold shimmer is combined with warm toned coppers, golds, rose golds and peachy shades that provide a beautiful gleam on the face
  • This is a limited edition shade exclusively available for the holiday season
  • This skin perfector can be purchased on Becca's website or at Sephora
  • This product is paraben free 
  • Retails for $46 CAD 
My Impression 
  • I am totally in love with this skin perfector 
  • It is a product that can be universally flattering on light to dark skin if used sparingly
  • Due to the deep pigmentation and smoothness of this product it is easy to go overboard and over apply, so it is great to use a fan brush/stippling brush to apply products on the cheekbones
  • The wear on this product is great I found it lasted for about 8 hours 
  • I love that there is a beautiful design in the powder itself and the packaging is very sturdy as well. 
  • The rose gold color provides a unique look on the skin and provides a beautiful glow 
  • I also enjoy that this product can be used all over the body during summer time
  • I will use this to multitask as a highlighter, cheek color,  and eyeshadow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog