|Mac's Flat Out Fabulous|
Mac has introduced seven new lipsticks and lip liners in various shades and claim some will be permanent to the collection (It is still unclear which ones those are).
The new retro matte formula is suppose to be less drying then the regular matte formula Mac has and wear much more comfortably on the lips.
I had a look at the collection (this past Thursday) and only happened to be interested in one lipstick. I already have Ruby Woo and the other colours seemed similar to other lipsticks I currently have in my collection.
My Thoughts on Flat Out Fabulous:
- This shade is a matte bright plum shade.
- It appears more darker in the tube but applies lighter on the lips
- The colour is very rich and applies opaque
- The texture of the lipstick is very dry
- The retro matte formulation is more moisturizing then Mac's regular matte line
- The lipstick wears/looks beautifully on dark toned lips
- Also pairs beautifully with Vino, Nightmoth, and Currant lip liners.
- You must exfoliate heavily before wearing this lipstick because it shows all fine lines on the lips
- You must also moisturize your lips very well before wearing this lipstick
- The lipstick does get drier on your lips progressively through the day
- You may want to pair with a lip gloss for additional moisture
- This lipstick can be purchased online on Mac's website or in store
- Flat out Fabulous retails for $18 CAD
- This shade will suit both light skin tones as well as dark skin tones very well
|Wearing Flat Out Fabulous with Vino lipliner|