Thursday, September 12, 2013

Face Perfection: Review for Makeup Forever Full Coverage Concealer

Using concealer is starting to become the key component in my makeup regime.
Although I have a few concealers in my stash I consider my "go to's" I am forever on the search for perfection.
My requirements might seem crazy but I just want a concealer that looks totally natural, covers up any flaws or darkness and lasts all day long, while looking like I have nothing on! Is that too much to ask?
I decided to bite the bullet and pick up Makeup Forevers Full coverage water proof concealer which costs a staggering $37 CAD.
Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer #18 Chocolate 
 The Review:

  • The packaging is a plastic tube that contains 15ml of product
  • MUFE included a tube that allows you to squeeze out product (brilliant because helps contain germs)
  • The product is FULL COVERAGE to the max! If you have dark marks or dark circles on your face or imperfections that must be completely covered this is the product for you.
  • The concealer dries very fast (I mean fast!!!) you must blend right away. 
  • Works great under eyes. I had no creasing on the hot day I wore it out, however I did set it with Mac's Prep and Prime as well. 
  • The waterproof feature I really enjoy because this sucker stays put
  • MUFE has 12 shades to choose from and I got the shade #18 Chocolate and there is a shade darker then that posted on MUFE's website
  • MUFE can be purchased in Sephora and freestanding Makeup Forever shops and MUFE website
  • This concealer is $37 CAD (Yikes)
Will I Repurchase? 

Overall this is a good concealer, it works well but is probably suited for a person that has dark marks on the face, and dark under eye circles then myself. 
I personally find it a little too heavy for my daily use but would recommend it if that is the coverage you are seeking. 
I think the price is outrageous for what it is but I do imagine this product would last for a very long time considering the amount of product you will use (very little needed). 
I doubt I will be re- purchasing this product again because the concealers I already have in my stash work for me better then this product. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog