|Illamasqua's Libido Cream Blusher|
No surprise of course because they are edgy, avant guard, and have vibrant, pigmented cosmetics.
I was overjoyed when Illamasqua opened a counter in Toronto inside our department store They Bay! Not only was the counter so pretty and stylish but had very nice MUA's working that where ultra helpful.
I decided to check it out and look at some products I have had on my wish list for months.
I am big on glowing and being bronzed and now that we are right in fall I am trying to go more low key; a little less bronze, a little more glow.
I am huge fan of DestinyGodly on YouTube and she has been raving about Illamasqua's Libido for so long and I love how it looks on her.
I got to sample this blush with a MUA (makeup artist) and purchase Libido and fell in love. I have been wearing this for the last few days and love how it wears and looks!
|Swatch of Libido Cream Blusher|
- Libido appears to be a bright red but goes on the skin as a beautiful deep orange
- Libido is a cream blusher that is best applied on the cheeks with fingertips to blend into the skin or with a stippling brush for light application
- On the packaging Illamasqua says this blusher can be applied not only to the cheeks but as a highlighter on the cheekbones, however I have only used it as a blush
- Libido provides a light colour on the cheeks but is build-able for a deeper colour easily
- Very little product is needed and the colour provides a beautiful natural warmth to the face
- The texture of the blush is very smooth and creamy and lightweight on the face
- This is a great blush to start off with if you are new to blushes
- Cream blusher can double as a lip tint/lip colour as well
- The packaging is sleek and light and contains 4g of product
- This blush does leave a dewy finish on the skin so oily girls may want to skip this product or be sure to have the rest of the face matte
- This blush wears beautiful with a nude/dark/colourful lip when applied lightly
- The wear on the blush is phenomenal wearing between 7-8 hours without fading
- Libido is absolutely stunning on tanned to dark skin complexions but lighter ladies can easily pull it off with light application
- This blush can be purchased at Sephora, The Bay (Canada check locations), and Illamasqua's website
- Libido retails for $26 CAD
Take a look at my video! I swatch and discuss Libido Cream Blusher here!