I have a beautiful lip gloss from Illamasqua called Boost and it is a iridescent purple that is very unique to my lip gloss stash.
I get the most compliments about this amazing lip colour paired over purple lipstick so decided to purchase the matching lipstick to it called Underworld.
Information About Underworld:
Here are my thoughts on Underworld:
- Underworld goes on the lips extremely sheer and is very hard to layer over for the ideal coverage
- The lipstick applies very patchy and emphasizes any spots and fine lines on the lips
- The tube I received had a mouldy like appearance on the lipstick which I was unhappy with
- The lipstick could work if layered with a thicker gloss, or topped over a deeper shade of lipstick, but I like a lipstick that can be worn on its own
- I also found the lipstick very drying on the lips and made it very uncomfortable to wear within an hour
- The packaging of the lipstick is nice and sleek but you are able to see finger prints all over (not a big deal to me personally)
- This lipstick can be purchased at Illamasqua.com, Sephora, and The Bay (varied locations please google)
- I returned this lipstick to the counter a week later because I was quite unhappy with it overall, but will probably try some of Illamasqua's other lipsticks in the future
- I was so disappointed in the lipstick that I didn't take a picture I though worthy of it but there are many examples online