I do not have dark under eye circles or anything major however I do have lines under my eyes that tend to stick out like a sore thumb the days my insomnia is at its worst.
I have watched enough tutorials and got enough demo's in store and decided I must get a concealer a bit lighter then my skin-tone to brighten my under eye area.
As a makeup connoisseur I'm sure this sounds like common sense, but in all honesty I think that look appears funny on me and never turns out how I like.
Long story short I read and seen rave reviews on the Nars Radiant Creamy concealer and decided to pick it up and jump into the pool of hype lol.
A few details about Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer:
- Nars describes this concealer as a creamy concealer that helps to blur lines, imperfections and hide dark under eye circles while using light diffusing technology to create a smoother complexion.
- The collection comes with 10 different shades that suit woman of the lightest skin tones to woman of darker skin tones.
- The packaging is a slim and sleek plastic tube (15 ml) similar to Nars lip-glosses and comes with a doe-foot applicator to apply the product
- Nars radiant creamy concealer is said to suit all skin types
- The concealer is extremely creamy which allows for you to seamlessly and effortlessly blend it out with your fingers or a brush
- The coverage of is medium to full coverage when layered
- It has a beautiful satin finish that does leave the skin looking luminous and youthful
- I bought shade Amdande for a highlighting effect under the eye but it was a bit too yellow based for my skin, so I exchanged it for Cafe with was a perfect match (I'm Mac NW45 for reference)
- This shade by no means can highlight your under eye if you are similar to my shade
- It actually is the exact skin tone match, however the thickness and creaminess of the product helps to conceal under my eye
- For me it would crease and no matter what I tried! I would set it with a setting powder and within hours it creased under my eyes and settled into the wrinkles under my eye
- The formulation is beautiful and the colours are also varied for all types of skin colours but I was disappointed at the continued creasing under the eye
- I returned this concealer after trying to play with it in several ways and likely will just stick to my holy grail Mac prolong-wear concealer to avoid creasing
- Nars radiant creamy concealer can be purchased at Sephora and The Bay and retails for $28 CAD
- I would suggest if you are interested in purchasing this product to try it out in store a few times and see if it works for you
- I am hoping that one day the formulation is improved because the actual product is beautiful
- Many people say it works for them and is a holy grail so give it a shot