In truth I have had a love hate relationship with this product. Here are a few findings I have had with this moisture tint:
- The tinted moisturizer is a creamy thick texture that applies smoothly to the face with the use of fingers or a foundation/buffing brush.
- Provides a slightly dewy finish upon application
- I found although it says to be a light coverage it felt a little heavier on my face then I would like
- I also noted that it would break me out in spots on my cheeks and forehead
- It is great because you don't need to moisturize face prior to usage (Saves time)
- Provides natural look on the face
- Has a strange scent (Rubbery and odd)
- Has limited color range (Only 7 shades)
- Wears for hours without reapplication on the face
- Transfers onto collars and clothing (Dammit)
- Retails for $40 CAD and can be purchased on Mac's website or in store
I have had this product for awhile and just have retired it to my kit because it just doesn't work with my skin. I wanted it to work because there are more pros's then con's with this moisturizer but because it makes me break out I just have to move on from it. When I use it on clients/friends it looks so good and suits several different skin tones without looking ashy or obvious.
I personally believe it is a good product just not for me and for that I have to give my love hate moisturizer a fail.
I still suggest if you are looking for a tinted moisturizer to get a sample from Mac and test it out to see how it works out for you and if your like the product before you invest in it.
In its place I have been using my Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer and really enjoy it. I had a blog post for that so check it out! http://nopainnobeauty.blogspot.ca/2013/03/tined-moisturizer-laura-mercier.html