In truth I find the application easier and more forgiving if you keep your hand steady and allow the brush to do the work.
While in my local grocery store The Super store I saw that L'Oreal had a sale on a lot of their cosmetics and I have had my eye on this particular eyeliner because I have been very impressed by L'Oreal's mascaras in the past and love the carbon blackness they promise. I am glad I decided to go for it because I really enjoy it and have actually got comments on how nice the liner looks.
- Applies on lid smoothly and lasts all day
- Comes with thin brush tip applicator
- Easy to apply winged liner or cat eyes
- Can apply a thin line or build easily to get a thicker line
- Is very black and is very bold
- Is long lasting on the eyes no cracks, no smudging
- Can be purchased at any drug store internationally
- Great price retails for $7.99 CAD
- Packaging is a simple black tube with a gold lid (small to carry in your purse or makeup bag)
- The liner is wet so you will need to let it dry on the eye for a few seconds
- Since it takes a few moments to dry slows down make up application
All in all I am enjoying this and I will try other liners from this line as well.