Saturday, March 23, 2013

New Finds: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder


Alright beauty lovers I have found a new product that is really flattering to the skin and makes me feel I  have a glow from within. Hourglass's Ambient lighting is a finishing powder that is suppose to diffuse and soften the way light reflects on your skin. I thought it was hype and figured that the colours may not be dark skin girl friendly, however the company states that the colours are universally flattering, and they did not lie. I did some research before I visited Sephora to take a peak and do some swatching on the product and I'm glad I did. The powder delivers a luminescent glow to the skin and enhances foundation minus the look of too much glitz and glamour on the face. The powder is very picture friendly too. I know a lot of woman of colour worry about that ugly cast some powders provide but this here does nothing like that. This powder is talc free, fragrance free, and gluten free! So anyone looking for a product that does not contain harsh chemicals this one is for you. The powders come in several shades which are suppose to provide a difference effect for a desired look.  I felt like Ambient lighting was the best choice for my skin tone, however have watched Youtube and read other blogs and saw woman of colour opted for other choices. This cost a whopping  $52 in Canadian but i do feel it is worth it for the results that i have received from it! Give it a try folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog