Sunday, April 21, 2013

Moisture Maniac: Hair Talk: Shea Moisture Organic Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie

Constantly I am asked about the hair products that I use to maintain the health of my hair, and I really try and keep it very simple. Keeping my hair moisturized and feeling soft and manageable is crucial and finding a product that does all the above and doesn't break the bank is like hitting the jackpot. 
Shea moisture Organic Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie is a all natural leave in conditioner, styler and cream that moisturizes curls and leaves hair with a beautiful shine and defined curls. It helps with minimizing frizz in the hair as well as enhancing the curls. 
In the summer months when I want to do a wash and go and don't mind my hair getting big I use it on its own and it holds curls. When I want tamer more defined curls I apply my argan oil, this enhancing smoothie and a gel or butter to my hair and it works like a charm. I have gone through my 4th tub of this moisturizer and absolutely love it. I was so excited when it could be purchased in Canada, because for the longest time I had to get family or friends to bring it over for me. There are many positive things to note about this leave in conditioner:

  • Curl enhancing smoothie contains coconut, Shea butter,Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado), Vegetable Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Silk Protein, Ammonium Salt, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil (Neem), Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil (Carrot), Sorbitol Esters, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Caprylyl Glycol, Essential Oil Blend, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower and Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract (Honeysuckle and Japanese Honeysuckle), Tocopherol (Vitamin E) which are all found to help with hair growth, hair maintenance  and many other benefits to hair. 
  • The smell of the product is very nice and sweet and stays in your hair for quite awhile. 
  • The consistency of the product is thick but penetrates the hair very nicely and is light weight
  • Mixes well with many different products
  • Great for woman with relaxed hair, as well as natural hair
  • A little of this product goes a long way
  • Also another great thing about the product is that it is paraben free, silicone free, sulfate free, and organic. 
  • Can be purchased in: Honey fig (Toronto), Clore (Toronto), Amazon, Target, etc and retails for $19.99 CAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog