|Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance|
To be honest I have not dabbled with a lot of primers because I didn't think I needed them but when I got a sample from a department store and tried it out it really does extend the wear of your makeup. I didn't end up purchasing that sample but decided to try Laura Mercier Primer because I already have the tinted moisturizer which I enjoy.
This primer is described on Laura Mercier website as "The universal pearl tint creates a soft focus effect to minimize the look of imperfections with a radiant finish. Meant to be used prior to foundation, creating an invisible layer that acts as a buffer to outside elements. Leaves makeup looking fresh & colour-true the entire day."
Benefits of Product
- Primer has a creamy consistency and best applied with fingers
- Suits all shades and skin tones
- Has illuminator that allows for foundation to appear radiant
- Creates soft focus effect to reduce look of imperfections
- Reduces the looks of pores on the face
- A pea size is needed to cover face (little goes a long way)
- Creates smooth base on skin for foundation to apply smoothly
Might not be for you
- If you have very oily skin
- If you are trying to prolong the wear of your makeup
- If you like silicone based primers
- If you are not a fan of the dewy/glow look
- If you are on a budget (it is pricey)
Laura Mercier Foundation primer in Radiance retails for $40 CAD and can be purchased at Sephora, and any department store with a Mercier counter. They come in smaller bottles so you can test them out and they retail for $24 CAD.